Monday, April 23, 2012

Hi. Today is a typical friday. Typical stupid drama is Being talked and bitched about at this very moment. I sit with a blank face with girls I don't seem to relate to. Drinking, hooking up with boys and sneaking it all behind their parents back is all teenagers are into these days. I know it shouldn't bother me but it all does, I think it's stupid, it reminds of so Many memories I try to forget about. I am realizing more and more that I don't fit in with anyone at highschool. The things they gossip and talk about make me sick, and the way they are completely different around guys then when there around me. It's all so stupid and pointless and I hate wasting time even thinking about any of this. I feel like I want to run away and see who will notice I'm gone. I want to move to new York by myself and take care of myself. I want to be living on my own away from highschool and people that I can't connect with. Maybe I am going to fast but I want all of these things to be true. I'm tierd of pretending to care, I'm tierd of the fake smiles an the fake laughs and the lack of matturity. I'm tiers of the pain, and im tierd of wasting my time In high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment