Thursday, April 5, 2012

A New Day. Big Dreams. Can it ever happen?

Everyday is a new day. A new day to become stressed about food or a new day to hate my body. I really don't even think i can write about food right now because it is stressing me out so much. I have recently lost my phone, and i almost think there was a reason for this. Not haveing a phone caused me to not have to talk to people, it helped me not sit around waiting for a text that would never come. Although i want to find it, I think its good being seperated from the social cyber world for a little bit. I don't have much on my mind. I feel i did awful in dance last night, and that i was getting really upset with myself. I feel I just keep getting worse at dance and that everyone else is continuously getting better. I am sweating so much right now, and i need to go cool off before my next class. I think I'm ready for a change in my life. I think I'm ready for a new start or a new begining. All these ideas are just distant dreams i hope will one day become reality. <3

xoxoxo Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment